Critical Times Content Deadlines
- March 10 – deadline for April - June edition
- June 10 – deadline for July - Sept edition
- Sept 10 - deadline for Oct – Dec edition
- Dec 10 - deadline for Jan - Mar edition
Critical Times is a quarterly publication of WSLR, Inc, focused on issues of civil liberties, civil rights, labor, environmental issues, local and state politics and activism. Our tag line is ‘Fostering Community Dialogue and Participation’ and we are seeking articles that are relevant to our community, educate people on issues of concern and let them know how they can take action.
We accept unsolicited news and opinion submissions between 200-500 words. The content deadline is the 10th of the month preceding the publication month.
Send submissions within the body of an email to [email protected].
- Links included in your article should be written in red font and underlined.
- If figures, images, or tables are taken from previously copyrighted material, please include full credit to original source.
- Pictures (300 DPI or higher, jpeg attachment only) are always welcome with your submission, with full caption and source.
- Please cite all sources, listed in the order in which they appear.
- Include with the email your full name, profession, affiliation/organization, and any other relevant information.
Tuesday, October 11 - Voter Registration Deadline
Monday, October 24 - Sunday, November 6 - Early Voting
Saturday, October 29, 5 PM - Deadline to request VBM ballot
Tuesday, November 8 - General Election Day
Critical Times broadcast dates and times:
Monday 9:30-10 AM
Wednesday 6 - 6:30 PM
Friday 6-6:30 PM